Every picture tells a story. But sometimes the story is one you’d rather not share with your loved ones. Here are 12 photos that made their way into the hands of some very ashamed parents.
1. Now son, if I’ve taught you anything, it’s that tampons don’t belong in your mouth. Also, get a haircut.
2. Jimmy, I hope you’re going to clean that up when you regain consciousness.
3. We’re going to the doctor right now mister.
4. I told you to set the table. Not to pass out on it.
5. Jeffrey, you have plenty of room in your apartment. Stop whining.
6. How many times must we potty train you Samantha?
7. Well, at least she planned ahead.
8. Eliza, get out of there. That black bar isn’t fooling anyone.
9. At least he’s well dressed.
10. Like Father, like son.
11. You’re adopted.
12. Looks like Sarah finally found a boyfriend who shares her interests.
13. Your father and I are worried you’re going to get stomach cancer.
14. I see those 12 years of gymnastics really paid off.
15. Tanya, stop eating lobster. You know you have a severe shellfish allergy. Do you need me to bring you your epi-pen honey?